12/30/2014

Bikini Body Guide with Kayla Itsines

 
I am starting the Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines, an Australian personal trainer who specializes in helping women achieved a slim, muscular build without bulking. My workout routine has been off lately (or non-existent), so I am officially challenging myself to stick with the 12 week workout plan to get my body back on track.
 
This is something that I have been wanting to do for a while but have made excuses not to. Her workouts are definitely not easy but they are reasonable for time and space (if I cannot make it to the gym-cause, hey, I live  in Canada and there are snow storms-I can do them just as easy at home).
 
I will be keep track on my progress on Instagram which will include progress pictures, workout videos, food pictures, and other things that make me happy through this journey! I am starting week 2 this week and am very excited to start feeling better (Christmas vacay DESTROYED me!)
 
GOALS FOR MARCH 2015
 
Do burpees WITHOUT dying
Do a full set of push-ups (NOT 'girl' push-ups)
Have a Kayla-toned stomach
Feel comfortable in a crop-top
Reward self with THIS bikini for my new bikini body!


 

Kayla - Picture from Kayla Itsines Instagram 

Kayla - Picture from Kayla Itsines Instagram 
 

1 comment:

  1. I want to do this too!! Although, I should have started like two months ago! 22 days until CUBA!!!

    ReplyDelete